Cottondale Swamp has added a bunch of new shows to the calendar. We are sharing the stage with some of our favorite bands from the big 'ole state of Florida.
- February 16th, we are back at our favorite listening room in Florida, The Hideaway Cafe. We are splitting the night with the Cadillac Cowboys. If you haven't caught the Cadillac Cowboys before, you are in for a big treat... these guys are really good. Think "Asleep at the Wheel" meet "Junior Brown" sprinkled with "Hank Marvin". Cottondale Swamp will be playing song new songs from our upcoming new album!
- March, 17th we are playing a show at the Daiquiri Shak on Madeira Beach. This is an iconic beach bar with a great sound system and stage. We are opening for Death, Love and Addiction. This is a hard rocking band made up of local heroes Ken Logan and Joe Sanders. Death, Love and Addiction's debut album drops a few days after this show. I suspect both bands are really going to bring it!
- April,6th we are opening the show for the Don Gates Band's CD release. This is their 3rd album and it is awesome. Hard driving outlaw country at it's finest. This is Don's last show in Tampa before moving to Nashville, Tennessee.
- On April, 20th we grace the stage at The Neptune Lounge in Tarpon Springs, FL. with our buds, Four Star Riot. Four Star Riot has opened for national acts such as Bon Jovi, Maroon 5, Train, Lit, Jimmy Eat World, among others. The band’s songs have been featured in television and film, including: ESPN, MTV, and the record-breaking film l'm Deadpool in 2016.
- On May 25th, we join the whos-who of Tampa Bay when we play the - Us Too Festival: WMNF Tribute to the US Festival. We play at Skipper's Smokehouse and we'll be playing songs by Hank Jr. The festival is two nights - May 25th @ Skipper's Smokehouse in Tampa and May 26th @ Jannus Live in St. Petersburg, FL.
- And then on May 26th, we race down to Fort Meyers, Florida to play a show for the Americana Community Association.